Sell Your Real Estate Property
with Act 1 Carol O'Loughlin Real Estate
Free Market Analysis
If you’re getting ready to sell your home, condominium or land, we would be pleased
to provide a free broker opinion of value on your property.
That means we’ll meet with you, tour the property and then analyze your property’s value
the context of comparable properties that have sold in your area in the past year.
We don’t inflate the value of your home to win your listing because that just results in a home
that spends too much time on the market and invariably leads to price reduction. Instead,
our balanced view will strive to protect your investment while balancing the realities of
the market so that your home sells promptly.
If you choose an Act 1 Real Estate agent to sell your property, that agent will create a marketing
plan to sell your property as quickly as possible – at the best possible price. And, you’ll be
an integral part of the process as we focus on selling your property to buyers who
will appreciate the value they’re acquiring.
We'd like to show you how our performance can make a difference!
Please call us at 508-540-4200 or contact us for an expert
opinion of value.
The Selling Process
Since 1993, we've been ensuring that Act 1 is the real estate agency you can count
on to sell your home, condo or land quickly, at the best price for the market.
We combine marketing know-how with selling smarts and technology support to create
a strategy - with you - that maximizes the appeal of your property to suitable buyers.
Our process is straightforward, effective and proven.
- We first conduct a free broker opinion of value on your property and consult with
you on the key selling points to make your property attractive to prospective buyers.
- We then develop a customized sales strategy that best promotes your property
to buyers looking for a home, condo or land like yours.
Our sales strategy will implement some or all of the following elements:
- Creating a buyer-friendly profile of your property
- Posting relevant information and photos on the Our Listings page of this
- Conducting our own in-agency tour of your property so that all our agents are
familiar with its merits
- Listing your property immediately in Cape Cod MLS
- Automatically notifying our active buyers of your property through our Daily Alerts
that target qualified buyers as soon as we post your property in MLS
- Posting a "For Sale" sign on your property
- Holding an MLS agents-only house tour to introduce other agencies to your
property so that we can leverage their pool of active buyers
- Advising you how best to showcase your home and eliminate impediments
to a speedy sale
- Hosting an open house, with signs and balloons
- Advertising your property in Cape and off-Cape newspapers
- Conducting a direct-mail campaign advertising your property to targeted buyers
Consider the merits of listing your property with a top-selling real estate office in Falmouth.
Our people make the difference. For us, it's all about service, performance,
results. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward. Contact us now to set up
an appointment for a free broker opinion of value and we can go forward together from there.